Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Should I buy a sedu straightener?

Everyone tells me that sedu is the best hair straightener. Are they right becuase i dont want to spend a lot of money on it. HELP!!!



Should I buy a sedu straightener?

YES YES YES!!!!!!!! It is the best out there and don't wast your money on a chi they are so over rated and expensive. Hpe I helped.



kay Kay



Should I buy a sedu straightener?

the CHI is the best one!



Should I buy a sedu straightener?

bedhead is great its blue only 70 its worth every cent



Should I buy a sedu straightener?

hmmmmm.... whatever you hair dresser says



Should I buy a sedu straightener?

get a chi. it works GREAT. my hair used to be sooo frizzy and horrible looking, and my mom bought me a chi and now i use it all the time. i know its expensive, but its soo worth it.



Should I buy a sedu straightener?

it depends... If you have thin-moderate hair, go for a CONAIR one, but if you have thick hair, see your stylist and she/he will tell you what's right for your hair. thick hair is very different. Also, ask him/her if you have dry/permed/damaged/colored hair.



Should I buy a sedu straightener?

I have a chi and it works so good! It is totally worth every penny!



Should I buy a sedu straightener?

Hey if you wanna straighten your hair %26amp; don't want to spend alot of $ Buy a "Conair Ceramic" tool, it works %26amp; your only out like $20. Instead of $hundreds



Should I buy a sedu straightener?

well sedu, its a realllyyyyy good straightener. but no matter whatt i love the chi!



http://www.folica.com/Chi_Flat_I_317_1.h...

No comments:

Post a Comment