Saturday, July 25, 2009

(hair) help please?

Okay, here is my problem:



Last family reunion i looked like crap, because



i forgot my hair straightener. And everybody made fun of me.



Now, on thanksgiving, I HAVE to see them.



Here is the second problem:



I can't find a hair salon that will give me a staight perm.



Well, i found a few, but....they are too expensive.



Here is my question :)



What is the best "at home" chemical straigtener?



please help me! i can't look bad at my family reunion again!



(secretly, we all voted one year, and everybody said that i was the prettiest girl cousin, so i got to keep my reputation clean!)



(hair) help please?

maybe put some skinny serum in your hair after it is dry (only a little bit) and then straighten it with a flat iron...thats what i do because my hair is really wavy and it helps keep it straight all day long and get rid of frizz. i can't really recommend a chemical straightener because usually they are bad for your hair so i haven't tried any.



by the way, i use paul mitchell super skinny serum, it's in a little bottle, but it lasts a long time because i only use a little bit...



(hair) help please?

blow dry your hair downwards



(hair) help please?

use an iron it always helps.. just don't burn yourself...be careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment