Monday, July 27, 2009

Chemical Hair straighteners!?

Has anyone ever tried the do it yourself ones from the drug store?



And if so, which one?



I have so much hair and now it's so curly I can't do anything with it!



I've had the Japanese Straightening done a couple of years ago and I nearly lost all my hair so I'm not going down the $700 route again if I can just do it at home and lose my hair for 30 bucks :)



Thanks any input is highly appreciated!



Chemical Hair straighteners!?

If you're going to go with a relaxer, I would suggest that you get help from a friend and be careful because they can be harsh on your scalp. Pick a mild one and read the directions thoroughly because they usually require that you don't wash or scratch your hair for at least 24 hours before you start because it can cause scalp irritation.



I found some tips for you at http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip086....

No comments:

Post a Comment