Monday, July 27, 2009

Does the bedhead straightener work good?

okay i keep on seeing the comercials with the blue and green bedhead hair straightener. i want it but i dont know if it works good. does anyone have it?does it make your hair really strait ?



Does the bedhead straightener work good?

On a Scale of 1-10; I PERSONALLY would Rate it a 3 ! !



INSTEAD Buy a REMINGTON Hair Straightener



or try http://www.hairproducts.com !



Does the bedhead straightener work good?

i dont know but i dont like their hair products but chi and hai works weally good



Does the bedhead straightener work good?

just wash your hair



Does the bedhead straightener work good?

no, it does not. the ad's are just to make you think it does. i had faith in the product, but after a test run with my sister and I, we were very disappointed. hope I helped and saved you some money!

1 comment:

  1. Actually I have a bed head straightener and I had to break it in a little bit (let it heat up and cool down a few times)but after that it worked even better than a Chi on my hair! It mad my hair soft and shiny, and my hair is naturally dry, frizzy and really wavy!

    ReplyDelete