Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair Straitener?

Hey guys im looking for a good hair straightener. right now i have a red %26amp;%26amp; black conair wet/dry straitener. but when i straighten my hair when its wet it gets all kreenkly and weird looking any suggestions and where i could buy 1 uder $35?



Hair Straitener?

Sally's Beauty Supply Store has quite a selection. Hot Tools and Helen of Troy make amazing hair straighteners for realy good prices. The most important thing is get a ceramic flat iron; those seem to be the only ones that actually work and they are much better for your hair, minimizing breakage. I got mine, which is the brand Ceramic Tools and is about 1 inch for $38.99 a year and a half ago and it still works amazingly! It has 25 different heat settings and really does the trick. I know its a little over $35, but it is well worth it, plus it has a two year warranty. I hope I helped!



Hair Straitener?

I have a Remington wet2straight which i love, it was under 30 bucks.Plus you should never use a straightener on wet hair (major damage) And don't forget to use some type of heat protection spray to protect your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment