Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ghd -straightener? can someone please tell me..?

ok call me stupid but what is the difference between a straightener and a ghd??



They look the exact same and ghd's are named "ghd straighteners" yet everyone says their completely different bit i just dont get it??



ok I know they both look the same, do the same job and as far as it goes ghds seem to be better..



I have a tresemme "hair straightener" myself that I got just yesterday that cost quite a bit(about $150) but im still confused with this whole ghd business..i mean my straighter has ceramic plates but its not a ghd



someone please help im just confused lol



Ghd -straightener? can someone please tell me..?

Ghd straighteners are a mixture of both titanium and ceramic plates, which are better for your hair then just ceramic. it seals your hair for smoothness rather then most straighteners which cause the hairs to break off and snap. they also heat to a hotter temperature which means it doesnt take aslong to become straight and therefore less stress on the hair.



there are new straighteners out which are as good as ghd's, but the ghd was the best of its time and now the rest are just catching up so most hairdressers are still using ghds.



Ghd -straightener? can someone please tell me..?

u cud straighten, curl, nd do waves wen usin a ghd...



Ghd -straightener? can someone please tell me..?

right ghd stands for good hair day and not many people no that they think its something to do with the straightners them selfs,gdh's are better because they protect the hair more straighten quicker and you can put ringlets in you hair crimp flick but ypu can most straightners now so there no longer te rage now! so anyways dont worry if your straughtners arng ghd after all its just the make!for example if babbyliss was all the rang every one would be goin roun i got babbyliis straightners lol ! well i hop i have helped you understand! x

No comments:

Post a Comment