Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My hair won't take relaxers? Why?

Everytime I get a relaxer or hair straightener, as soon as I wash my hair (one-three days later), it goes RIGHT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS. Isn't that the weirdest thing?! My mom relaxed my hair a week and a half ago. A few days later my hair is back to normal. I can tell the difference because when I get a relaxer, my hair is wavy (for a few hours or a day) and it's kind of stuck to my head. Then it starts curling up again and the strands stand away from my hair. It feels like I'm wasting my money! The salons can't do it, my mom can't do it, so should I just leave it alone?



My hair won't take relaxers? Why?

umm, if you wash your hair it will not remain completely straight, relaxed or not. This is not how relaxers work! You will still have to either roller set or flat iron your hair..........



Why are you washing your hair so soon after a relaxer?



My hair won't take relaxers? Why?

Maybe... ''YOUR'' too tensed up...



I mean with the holiday's and all !!! Who ''CAN'' relax??



My hair won't take relaxers? Why?

Well...like the previous guy said...after you get a relaxer...you still have to straighten the hair. That's everybody, it's ok. But...make sure that you are using the right relaxer for your hair...every relaxer is not for everybody. You may need something stronger. Try to get Dark and Lovely. There's reg. mild or course. And try a Gold N' Hot straightener. They get hotter and get the job done. Good Luck.



My hair won't take relaxers? Why?

I think you should leave it alone. Perhaps you should try something else like plaiting.



My hair won't take relaxers? Why?

Go to a salon and have it professionally done with professional relaxer system, and there are sensitive scalp formulas, they are all I use at my salon. And trust me, if professionally done, ur hair will become straight. And dont go to a salon where they use box perms from Walmart of the hair mart. U need to find a professional salon that uses Affirm or Dudley or Mizani, and after relaxer heat of some source, whether blow dry and flat iron or roller wrap, should be done for added sheen and silkiness of the hair. But just shampooing at home and air drying is going to still frizz........

No comments:

Post a Comment