Monday, July 27, 2009

I need an opinion with my hair!!?

Ok i have really curly hair and my mom is going to buy me a hair straightener on the 21. so i wanted to dye my hair black and get it cut off a little bit below my ears or maybe longer. Well i was asking this because i herd black makes u look pale. and my face is chubby and i also hed short hair makes u look like ur face is bloated. Can some one help me?



I need an opinion with my hair!!?

i am lil chubby on d face but it doesn show cos i have naturally dark hair so go ahead.good luck



I need an opinion with my hair!!?

Don't do it! Go BRIGHT colors, it tricks people into thinking you have a self esteem.



I need an opinion with my hair!!?

ok if you have a chubby face keep your hair long!! please! then keep your hair long because its just better! and then dont dy it black till you consult a person older then 12 1/2



I need an opinion with my hair!!?

a floating bob cut actually slims your face quite well. and yes, black hair does make you look paler than you are.



I need an opinion with my hair!!?

Maybe instead of dying it black u should dye it dark brown.



I need an opinion with my hair!!?

Yes, black hair can make you look pale depending on your skin tone, and short hair can also make your face appear to be chubbier than normal, but if it's how you want your hair then don't hesitate to do it! After all, it will grow back, and you can always wait a while and re-dye it.



I need an opinion with my hair!!?

it does to me but i think u should keep it at ur shoulds or to ur neck.



I need an opinion with my hair!!?

Black hair makes you look VERY pale, so make sure that ou've got a more olive skin tone before you make a rash decision. If your skin is more pink in tone, don't dye it black. And, short hair is very suitable for people with slender faces. Otherwise, the length of your hair accentuates the thickness of your face. Long hair elongates the face and makes it look slender.



I need an opinion with my hair!!?

You have to be careful dying your hair black ... it can come out TOO black and look trashy and/or fake.



I need an opinion with my hair!!?

Use burgundy hai color and keep your hair long upto shoulder length and after straightening give a wet look.This will look on your chubby face.



I need an opinion with my hair!!?

If your hair is straight then it would look good if you cut it below ur ears! Dye it black or auburn if u are fair!



I need an opinion with my hair!!?

If you get a layered cut around your face, it will minimize your face from looking chubby or bloated. Ask your hair dresser for suggestions...



I need an opinion with my hair!!?

as long s you like it and are comfortable who cares what others think! Do what YOU think is best experiment if you don't like it, it will grow back.



I need an opinion with my hair!!?

get a good hair stylist to give u some tips. my mom did that and got her hair done short. shes not exactly skinny, and the hair helped her look a lot. seriously. shes keeping the look to she says its comfortable. DONT GO BLACK IF U CAN HELP IT!! i think dyed black hair looks too fake.



I need an opinion with my hair!!?

Cotton balls?



I need an opinion with my hair!!?

Your hairdresser is the best one to get advice from. They can help you with style and cut - since they will see your face shape, and personality. My daughter has red curly hair. She always straightens it. For the summer she got it all cut off. Very very short. She loves it. Go for it! It will always grow out.



BTW, the first time she cut it really short, she donated it to Locks of Love in FLA -- wigs for kids. Her own idea, at age 6!



I need an opinion with my hair!!?

Well, try not to cut ur hair too short otherwise it would just look weird. Straight and short hair doesn't really look that good. And please don't die ur hair black... maybe a dark brown but not black. U see... if u r tan, then it's OK to have black hair, but is ur kinda pail then don't even think bout it.

No comments:

Post a Comment