Monday, July 27, 2009

Sedu Straightener?

I ordered a Sedu hair straightener off of Folica.com about a month ago.. and I have got it in the mail, but I'm waiting till Christmas to use it, since it was a gift. I am so anxious about trying it out, but I would like to know if it's really what it's cracked up to be. I heard it is better than the CHI and doesn't snag hair.



Sedu Straightener?

I would definitely recommend the Sedu. The newer Chi irons have been over produced, and seem more prone to breaking. Also, they don't have temp control. Don't get me wrong, you won閳ユ獩 find a flat iron that works better, but the Chi is not made to last. The Sedu has temp control, 2 yr warranty, less hair damage and in my case my hair stay straight and frizz-free for days even in humid weather. The only problem people have with the Sedu is the fact that they wish it had a wider surface.



Good luck with your iron. You'll have lots of fun with it. Also make sure you use a heat protectant on your hair when flat ironing. I like the FHI heat hot sauce. Unlike other products I have tried (and expensive ones), this product does not leave any residue. In fact, after my hair is dry, I can't even tell that I have used it. A little bit goes a long way. All I need is a drop for my entire head. I use it on all of my hair, not just the ends, because I am trying to grow it out much longer than it is currently, and I want to protect it. It must be working because I use a flat-iron, and my hair is not dry, and it shines, even without the flat-iron.



Sedu Straightener?

it's everyhting a girl can want just you wait and you'll see



Sedu Straightener?

Sedu is the highest rated flat iron in the world!I already own the Solia flat iron and it is made of the same ceramic tourmaline kind of material and its a great flat iron.If the Solia flat iron works this great but has a lower rating,the Sedu must be a dream come true.I am so happy for you!I will be buying one too in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment