Monday, July 27, 2009

Help? My hair keeps sticking up off of my face.?

There's this small section of hair on my bangs that sort of lifts off my face after I straighten it. It's really annoying, and I don't know what to do. The only thing I've really tried is turning the hair straightener up all the way to 430 degrees, and putting wax on it. The only thing that worked was the wax, but it looks all greasy. Help?



Help? My hair keeps sticking up off of my face.?

Maybe it is a cowlick. Its when your hair will only lie flat when it is going a certain way. I have one and it is really annoying. TONS of products (mousse, hairspray, wax, gel) helps a bit.



Help? My hair keeps sticking up off of my face.?

Is that section of hair near your part or a callic? Because that happened to me all the time when I had bangs, and I never found a way to fix it. Sorry.



Help? My hair keeps sticking up off of my face.?

I get that to when I take the time to straighten my hair. I would suggest combing it in the direction the way the hair on that side of your head flows and using a little bit of hairspray. if they fall straight down your forehead, you can always angle the straightener towards you. But the key is to not keep going over it, because it makes it frizzier.

No comments:

Post a Comment