Monday, July 27, 2009

What is the minimum length for hair rebonding?

hey i want to get my hair straight.. i did it using wella hair straightener cream before but it didnt last long.. i think rebonding is a better way right? by the way my hair isnt long...hmm whats the minimum length for my hair to get rebonded? and how much will it cost?



What is the minimum length for hair rebonding?

I might not be answering your question cmpletely but I got my hair rebonded about six months ago. while it looks very nice is saves me a lot of time , I doubt if I will recommend it to anyone, the reason being your hair falls like crazy! I have been very careful and only used the special (and extremely pricey) products I was told to use. Inspite of these precautions, my hair fall is ridiculous! While I was getting my hair rebonded at the salon, there was another girl with extremely short hair, who also opted for the procedure. Hope this helps. I am not trying to dissuade you at all, just sharing a personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment