Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What is the Best Hair:...?

What is the Best Hair:...



~ Straightener



~ Curling Iron



~ Shampoo



~ Conditioner



? ? ? ?



What is the Best Hair:...?

The best brand name's are very expensive but you could use cheaper brand's that work just as well .



Revlon Flat Irons



Revlon Also for curling irons



I like Pantene Pro-V winter rescue ( it's cold here now , I dont know about the state you live in )



Pantene Pro-V Winter rescue conditioner ^^ same as the shampoo ..



What is the Best Hair:...?

80s glamrock ... think BIG!



What is the Best Hair:...?

Try Hair Rebonding.



What is the Best Hair:...?

Curling Iron is the sexiest hair and most of the guys like that



What is the Best Hair:...?

curls are always cool, especially on women they look hot as hell ;)



What is the Best Hair:...?

This just my personal opinion...



I love all Redkin products! You can only but them at a salon, but they have saved my damaged hair! I also like Pantene. When I can't afford Redkin, I go for the Pantene. As far as straighteners go, a Chi is top of the line. You can prchase one online at www.folica.com for about $90.00. Personally, I think that almost all hair straighteners, as long as they are ceramic, are created equal. You can get them from any beauty supply store for as cheap as $20.00.



You can also purchase a Chi professional ceramic curling iron from folica. Any ceramic one will do. Metal will damage your hair too badly.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment