Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm doing my friends hair tomorrow and she won't let me use a straightener or a curler , i

well, you could always go with a nice french braid (if you know how to do them), or you could put her hair half up and half down with chop sticks in the bun part, but it really depends on what type of look your friend is looking for.



I'm doing my friends hair tomorrow and she won't let me use a straightener or a curler , i need some ideas

what about hot rollers?



I'm doing my friends hair tomorrow and she won't let me use a straightener or a curler , i need some ideas

Rollers are a good option. If the reason she won't let you use a straightener or curler is because she doesn't want to damage her hair with heat, you can use velcro rollers with damp hair to get loose curls.



I'm doing my friends hair tomorrow and she won't let me use a straightener or a curler , i need some ideas

You could put in dry rollers when her hair is wet and blow dry.



If her hair is long it will give her a wave look, and if it is short it will curl really nicely.



You could also put her hair up and make a buffon look. What you need to do is backcomb the underside of her hair then pin it back (or if long enough use a ponytail). Then take a small comb and brush over the top to even out bumps... should stay up all night. Then top of with hair spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment