Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How do you do your hair in the morning??

I blow dry mine and then i use the hair straightener.



How do you do your hair in the morning??

same here.



but it really fu cks up my hair.



How do you do your hair in the morning??

diddo



How do you do your hair in the morning??

I comb my hair back. Then, I part it.



I shower in the evening before bed. I hair dry my hair.



How do you do your hair in the morning??

...I brush it, then leave for school.



I don't have time to shower in the morning, so I do it at night, and end up falling asleep while it dries naturally.



How do you do your hair in the morning??

Lucky you lol.. i brush my hair, then I use a curler on it and I fluff it up lol.. and im done :).. oooh and I straiten it too.. someitmes!



but i have braids in my hair now soo i leave it (dont have to worry abou anything)..! but im takin it out soon.. so ill be back to the same routine



How do you do your hair in the morning??

let mine just curl or what not at night and then i straighten it in the morning. that way theres not too much heat damage. only drawback waking up late and haveing curly hair all day. like today. but i just put it into a ponytail or bun easy peasy. with some straightened side bangs its a little flirty



How do you do your hair in the morning??

i do the same too but i mostly wash it,,use frizz ease and a bit of mousse and let the car a/c dry it... its naturally curly.



How do you do your hair in the morning??

Depending on how fast I have to get up and out of here!!



Most of the times, brushed back into a ponytail.



How do you do your hair in the morning??

i dry it and then about an hour or so later it ends up in a messy bun.....my hair is too straight for a straightener and I don't understand all those people with straight hair that use them



How do you do your hair in the morning??

I brush it out, and pull it up in a pony tail, or leave it down, or I put it in a hair clip or messy bun.



How do you do your hair in the morning??

Brush it, pull it back into a clip or ponytail, spray a little hairspray on and I'm good to go. Wash it at night or afternoons and it's naturally straight.



How do you do your hair in the morning??

wash ...... blow dry and brush with a round brush ......



i have no need for a straightener!!!!!



How do you do your hair in the morning??

flat iron it



How do you do your hair in the morning??

i ussally just brush my hair thats it but sumtimes i curl it with a curly iron now cuz its summer and i have more time in the morning ( =



How do you do your hair in the morning??

i brush it out, put gel in it/wet it down, and put it in a lower-down kind of ponytail.



because usually i take showers at night....



(i don't have much time in the morning to style/wash my hair; but the other, bigger problem is that i have WAY too much hair and it's really thick and poofy and curly and annoying and frizzy... 0_o it's a nightmare! i tried using tons of shampoos like anti-poof stuff but it never EVER works)



How do you do your hair in the morning??

I straighten it, brush it, spray it, leave



How do you do your hair in the morning??

I straighten it the night before w/ a straightener. Then in the morning I have to straighten it again. Yea, my hair is a pain.



I have to do it the night before too b/c if I started fresh in the morning, it'd take foreverrrr.



+ I airdry it.



How do you do your hair in the morning??

i let my hair out of a bun [i sleep with my hair up], and then i shake it out, and then tame it down a little with my hands, and then i'm done.



How do you do your hair in the morning??

well i just brush my hair down or put it ip in a ponytail

No comments:

Post a Comment