Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair relaxer???

Okay I'm a dude, and I like my hair straight-ish, but its too short for a hair straightener so i use hair relaxer....the thing is, ive tried alot, but none have been THAT great, my question is, is there a particular brand that has given you really good results? thanks a bunch for the help



Hair relaxer???

I'm not sure what grade of hair you have. I have a fine grade and relax my hair once a year - hate summer humidity at the beach. Anywho, I use Optimum Super. My friends who relax their regularly all think I am crazy and think it is too strong, but it works wonderful. Just make sure to condition regularly! I use Infusium leave in conditioner.



Hair relaxer???

well let me tell you something bout hair.i live in the south shore and no body knows how to cut hair around here.



so i went up north towards Boston and i found the best hair dressers ever.i get whats called the BLOWOUT if u know what I'm talking about so my hair is straight and i use just conditioner and that's it.



Hair relaxer???

Soft and Beautiful - It's very mild.

No comments:

Post a Comment