Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm looking for a hair sraightener??

soo im looking for a hair straightener JUST for this summer, so i don't want it to be really nice. where can i find an ok straightner that's $20-$30, lyk which drugstores, or stores.



please tell me the name of the straigtener please!!



thnx!



I'm looking for a hair sraightener??

My straightener is called Jibere de Paris.



I got it at Sally's in a Wal*Mart plaza for about $30.00



I have had it for about a year so it should be cheaper by now.



Good luck on finding one!



I'm looking for a hair sraightener??

try Ulta. my bff got her straightener there



I'm looking for a hair sraightener??

You could try conair infiniti, not sure how much it is. I so wish I could afford CHI flat iron, lol. Oh, and message me, have something I want to discuss with you

No comments:

Post a Comment