Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair turning brown !! help?

my mum told me a few days ago that she noticed that my hair has turned a bit brown. i'm really disappointed since i had natural jet black hair. could it be because i've started using a hair straightener on and off? any suggestions for preventing it?



Hair turning brown !! help?

To a certain age, your hair color changes as you grow. I have colored black hair and I have noticed that it has a vibration of brown in it. I do use curling iron, so it can be attributed to the iron, but my hair is not naturally black.



Hair turning brown !! help?

try using heat defense spray when you straighten your hair !!



Hair turning brown !! help?

If you have spent a bit of time in the sun, that could be it. The sun acts as a natural bleach. Also, your hair just could be changing. Every few years or so our body chemicals change and that could change the color, texture, and style of our hair (straight haired people could suddenly have curly hair). If thats the case, you can't prevent it. Just buy a gental color and start coloring it back to black. Thats what I had to do.



Hair turning brown !! help?

stop the straighening, it might be the reason. another reason could be that you are in the sun too much, the sun lightens up hair color. try wearing a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment