Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Okay, I need some help about my hair...?

My hair is naturally wavy/curly. I look way better with it straightened. However, whenever I use my Wet to Dry hair straightener, it usually curls back up in the back, and becomes all frizzy in that one spot, and all kinky everywhere else in the back. But in the front it's all straight. Help?



Okay, I need some help about my hair...?

I so know what you mean!! I myself have the same problem, I used to iron my hair with a clothes iron untill I discovered a friends professional ceramic flat iron. I was absolutely AMAZED! at how well it worked ........Isinis Ceramix is the one i'm using ( I'll try to find the link online ). It comes with a comb attached to one side, which i removed ( it's an option ). The only reason why i did this is because when i tried it out, there was no comb, my friend said that she felt that it tangled her hair and that she had gotten hers from her aunt - whom works in a salon and that they don't use thiers either - I never even tried it - removed it right away. Ok - back to the wonders of your new friend - cuz trust me!! you'll think of it as a part of you!!....lol I do! : )



It reallt does work GREAT!! It last forever! and i really do mean that. So untill you shampoo your doo or get caught in the rain



( *wink ) It will stay straight! all over not just the top layor. I hope this answer helps you - you definitly wont ever regret the purchase! I found mine on special for $60



Okay, I need some help about my hair...?

i have the same problem w. that kind of straightener. its wayyy better to use a regular one...i just use a revlon stylix one from walmart and it works GREAT!



Okay, I need some help about my hair...?

Go with the natural curl!



Okay, I need some help about my hair...?

if your hair is just down right curly (i mean knotted frizzy cant stand it curly) then use some moose or gel from Pantene, make sure it says something about straitening out hair. Also switch your shampoo to something that will help tame curly hair, %26amp; deep condition it.



Anyways when your hair is still very damn (not sopping wet) apply the gels %26amp; moose閳ユ獨.



Help you hair out by blow drying it in the back (brush it while your drying so it will dry straight.) then I guess whenever your hair is dry enough (%26amp; I guess wet enough) to straighten do so, your hair should be much more controlled %26amp; relaxed.



Hair wax might help but too much can make your hair greasy. I would switch over to a normal straightener.



Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment