Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Help hair!!!!?

ok so my hair has like one huge wave in it and I dont like it so I am going to straighten it but I just need to know what the BEST hair straightener is and the price too please and it needs to be like the one that can blow dry your hair while its straightening it thanks soo much



Help hair!!!!?

Wet To Straight might work @ Bed Bath and Beyond it is only $29.99



Help hair!!!!?

you need to stop putting ur hair in a ponytail and it wont have dat big wave, i noe wat ur talking bout......



Help hair!!!!?

WELL I DONT KNOW WUTS IT CALL BUT IS FAT AND WIT A COME ATTACTED TO IT AND ITZ LIKE $24 AND THE BEST I ALSO HAVE IS HAIR STYLER U COULD FLIP IT, CURL IT, AND STTIGHT IT BUT ITS LIKE $100 AT THE MALL!



Help hair!!!!?

get a ceramic straightener they work the best conair ones work pritty good but the best ones you can get are from marshall's not marshall feilds ut marshalls.



Help hair!!!!?

Go with your money . professional or buy a good straightener..



Help hair!!!!?

I use wet to dry by conair. I bought it for 25 bucks at target. i takes like 30 seconds to heat up, and it has a pretty big paddle too. i can use it right after showering and my hair is totally dry and straight!!



Help hair!!!!?

im going to get tthe corioliss for hannukah. you can use it wet to straight, on dry, or even really curly hair. its pretty expensive ($150-$180) but so worth it. you can also style it curly by twisting the straightener. my friend has it and uses it every day, she says its worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment