Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Please help - I'm suffering from Frizzy Hair!?

I have an extremely thick growth of frizzy hair and am trying to purchase a ceremic Hair Straightener. Are there any brands which I should look out for?



Please help - I'm suffering from Frizzy Hair!?

You can use Chi, Sedu, and a Bionic Ionic are good quality ceramic straightners. They cost more than $100 you can look at their reviews or buy it at www.folica.com or at salons. Since you have frizzy hair you should straighten your hair in small sections and use frizz-ease products.



Please help - I'm suffering from Frizzy Hair!?

My sister says chi is the best brand.



Please help - I'm suffering from Frizzy Hair!?

First of all, I have thick, frizzy, hair with tight curls, so I feel your pain.



You might not want to invest in a straightener though, heat styling fries your hair even further.



The key to helping frizzy hair is moisture; quench your hair's thirst. Incorporate a weekly deep conditioner or moisturzing hair mask. You could also try 100% Virgin Coconut Oil, which you can purchase at Indian grocery stores, Parachute is a good brand.



Try to keep heat styling to a minimal, and diffusers work better for frizzy thick hair than blowdryers. Hold the diffuser about 6" from hair and put it on a lower heat setting.



Never heat style hair with a thick silicone product like Frizz Ease, save that for after.



Please help - I'm suffering from Frizzy Hair!?

You should get a CHI, its a little pricier, but its worth it. It will get rid of that frizz and wont kill your hair. Plus you can curl with it too. Its bomb



Please help - I'm suffering from Frizzy Hair!?

I bought mine from Sally's Beauty Supply. The brand was Gold 'n Hot. Look here http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1650/255...



Works very very well because it heats up very hot. It's not great for your hair, but with the way it makes your hair look, no one will ever notice that it dries your hair out. Also you should put a serum on your hair when its when. I always liked the Zero Frizz brand. You only need a teeny bit and after you hve blowdried and straightened your hair it looks great. Good luck, hope this helps!



Please help - I'm suffering from Frizzy Hair!?

I feel your pain. I had a hot tools one for a while and it worked fine, but then I got a CHI...changed my life forever! Seriously, ceramic plates are the key and since it's only an inch wide, I never burn my neck. They are more expensive (mine was $100) BUT they have a lifetime warranty. They're only available at beauty supply stores (not department stores like target or walmart). I recommend it 100%



Please help - I'm suffering from Frizzy Hair!?

no i think you should go to a salon because i have friends that got their frizzy hair problems solved there. and after u get a treatment there and ask for their advice, then u can buy their recommended products to keep it smooth



Please help - I'm suffering from Frizzy Hair!?

Seriously (and my stylist confirmed), they are all the same unless you're going to drop $300 on a professional one. Use it at the hottest setting - it won't damage your hair. I got a $25 one from Target (Vidal Sassoon maybe?) and it's great. I won't feel bad when it burns out, or when the plates get unsmooth and I need to replace it.



I do recommend getting one that's between 1 and 2 inches wide - wider ones are much harder to use on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment