Saturday, August 1, 2009

HAIR PROBLEMS ! Help!?

I have a few of questions:



1. I need a GOOD hair straightener. What do you all recommend that is under $100, and where can I find it?



2. My hair is naturally wavy and frizzes, so I'm forced to straighten it. I've tried to scrunch it and use moose and gels to keep the curl, but it dries nappy and still frizzes. What can I do to make it look good curly/wavy?



3. What's the best way to make hair grow? What foods and vitamins will boost the growth?



Thanks!



HAIR PROBLEMS ! Help!?

a good straightner you can get at like target called "Conair Ceramic Technology" and it lasts FOREVER. You can get it at like walmart or kmart or target or something like that- maybe CVS even.



my hair is naturaly wavy too and wont scrunch. what i do is i wet it, dry it a teeny bit, put mousse (handful) flip your head over and scrunch from the bottom. scrunch. then, take a scrunch gel and do the same thing. then do it with hairspray. after, you have to spray with hairspray. voila!



mostly nothing wil make it grow faster.



HAIR PROBLEMS ! Help!?

Girl you need to try this NOW.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Make sure you watch their video on the site,



its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 times in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGE



Instant Hair Repair for REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment