Saturday, August 1, 2009

I got a problem with my straightener ?

well one plate of my hair straightener broke nd i still want 2 use it ....can i still use it even tho one plate is broken??? plzz I NEED an answer



I got a problem with my straightener ?

You can still use it but it won't straighten your hair very much.



I got a problem with my straightener ?

well yeah probably but your hair wont get as straight as you want to



I got a problem with my straightener ?

You can still use it but may have to keep turning it so that the hair is straight on both sides



I got a problem with my straightener ?

yes, u can still use it but it will take twice as long. just straighten it, the hair, and then flip ur straighteners sides and do that hair again.. that happened to me. but if i were u- id get a new straightener... it will work though



I got a problem with my straightener ?

yeah you should be able to just as long as you do use it as long... the plate might fall out after a while.... mine did that and i just watched how much i used it



I got a problem with my straightener ?

I suggest you not to use it 1st you'll fry your hair than it'll break off 2nd its not safe ..



I got a problem with my straightener ?

not sure soccergirl it may not work that good but just try it then you will know for sure if it still works or not



I got a problem with my straightener ?

um... i dunno, if it'll work that good,



but once during an EMERGENCY (date w/ the worlds sexiest guy fast appoaching while i had an AFRO type thing going/lost flat iron)...



i used a curling iron to like get the roots (like you know how if you're gonna curl your hair, you have to grab a section and then pull it down from the root to the tip before you wrap th e hair around it? well you that just don't make the actual curl... pull the iron from root to bottom like a flat iron make sure you keep the iron going the same way as you want your hair, don't crimp it with the edges...)



after that, your hair should be pretty kinda straight, but for like REALLY straight prefect flat iron fresh hair, do this next step...



then one of my friends helped me iron my hair with like a clothes iron... (someone needs to help you do this, lay your hair on the ironing board and then like iron it like clothes, just be CAERFUL not to leave it int he same spot too long, just like with a flat iron, it could burn your hair)



then i used the curling iron some more to fix the roots... it turned out good, he's my bf now.

No comments:

Post a Comment