Saturday, August 1, 2009

Is there a wrong way to cut hair?

I've been trying to get healthy hair so I haven't used my hair straightener for over a month and I cut my hair because my ends were so dead. But now that I look at my tips I'm beginning to see a bunch of split ends. What could be causing this and how can I prevent split ends.



Is there a wrong way to cut hair?

do you color/highlight or use heating products such as curling irons, blow dryers etc. Do you comb your hair with a brush when it's wet or a comb? All of these could be contributing factors for split ends. You should get your hair cut every 6 weeks at least. What kind of hair products do you use? Do you use a deep conditioner once in a while. Your hair could be breaking off at the ends if you aren't taking care of it. You should invest in some good hair products and a good stylist! You will be amazed at the difference a GOOD haircut could make!



Is there a wrong way to cut hair?

Yes, if you cut in the wrong direction...



Is there a wrong way to cut hair?

yes



Is there a wrong way to cut hair?

i have split ends and do nothing but brush my hair... but i also constantly wear it up in a hair thing... that will tend to break hair... and also the way you brush....



Is there a wrong way to cut hair?

split ends can be eliminated by a haircut... sometimes if u let it go too long u need to cut alot off... because lettin the hair break and split causes the follicle to become veryyyyy weak. I would suggest buyin intensive conditioners and use biosilk by farouk. I put it in my ends b4 i straighten my hair and my hair feels like silk!



Is there a wrong way to cut hair?

You need to go to a hairstylist and tell him/her to trim your hair at the ends. Then try something like the Dove Therapy shampoo and conditioner.



Is there a wrong way to cut hair?

If you use hair softener for your split ends and try not cutting your hair for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment