Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thick Hair?

I have a thick hair and makes me fed-up about it. It makes me to go for a regular hair-cut. Its kinda wasted coz my hair is short. The matter is that my hair will rise up when my it is dry. So I think after a shower, the water weighs it down.



I just would like to know how to solve this situation either go to salon for blow-drying or chemical straightening or self repair(ceramic hair straightener)?



Really need your help guyz....



Thick Hair?

My suggestion is next time you go get a haircut ask them the thin it out a little. By doing this your hair will lay flatter and weight less and be better to control. I have to have this done so I don't get headaches.



Good Luck!!! Hope this helps.



-L



Thick Hair?

I totally have thick hair that increases in volume when it dries... infact, I sometimes look like a fuzz ball........................ UNTIL... I found out how to calm my hair using a straightening iron (a really good one, not just a cheap one from Walmart). I also can use my 2 inch barrel curling iron to straighten my hair (although, I do have to do my hairs in small chunks). If you're in a super hurry %26amp; don't care about possibly getting burned try using a clothes iron (not the steam setting). IT"S TRUE!! I tried it %26amp; it works! But then, my hair is long and so I could drape it over the ironing board. LOL



Thick Hair?

i totally know what u mean i have the same problem and like the next girl , a straightner helps alot, try it..



Thick Hair?

My hair is also really thick...But be happy about it.. You wouldnt want to have thin strangley hair would you?



As soon as my hair drys after being washed... Its wavy and very 'risen'. If you dont already.. have some nice layers cut into your hair... This can help alot. If you do have layers... If you can get away with it without it looking silly... get some more noticable choppy layers cut in.



And straightening your hair helps too. Well.. it did for me!



I would suugest buying a pair of Remingtons Fabric Plated Hair Straighteners. I have had a few pairs of straighteners before and these are the best so far. They work just as well as GHD straighteners...which everyone assume are the best.



The fabric plates reduce damage to your hair by 70%



This reduces split ends... Split ends can also make hair look bigger and thicker. Using the straighteners everyday/ every 2 days will keep your hair looking sleek.



http://www.uk.remington-europe.com/conte...



I would also suggest gettin "Trevor sorbie" Spray in proctecter which you spray before you use the irons, This protects your hair even more, reduces frizz (again,, helping to add a thinner, sleeker look) and adds a nice shine... Good luck =) x.x



http://www.trevorsorbie.com/templates/tm...



Thick Hair?

well the best way to do it is grow your beautiful hair out and get major layers.



thats what makes it thinner and WAY easier to style.



Thick Hair?

i have the same problem, my hair is VERY thick. If i cut it it is a waste of money and time, it is so wavy it just won't work.



for help ask a professional hair stylist.



Thick Hair?

Try getting your hair layered. Change the shampoo that you are using.



Thick Hair?

My advice 2 u iz 2 roller-wrap ur hair.By doing this every other week,ur hair will eventually be trained to be roller-wrapped.I'll give u da stepz okay.



Step1:wash ur hair w/shampoo 3 times.



Step2:rub conditioner all in ur hair then comb through it.Let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes.Then rinse out.



Step3:Comb through ur hair again,and put setting lotion (i would prefer Lotto Body).



Step4:Part ur hair into 3 parts(going straight back),part through those and put rollers in it.



Step5:get under the hairdryer for 3 to 4 hours or until dry.



Step6:Carefully unroll and take the curlers out and wrap ur hair all the way around ur head.(put a part to start the wrap).



Thick Hair?

I know this might not be the best answer for you, but I really think you should have your hair shaved, women like bald headed woman, give it a try, then you don't have to worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment