Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair is damaged?

I have wavy hair, and I straighten in with my Sedu ceramic hair straightener. Over the course of straightening about 3 years, my hair tends to break. I straighten about 2 times a week, wash and condition 3 times a weeks. No hair color or dye. Anything else I can do to get my really thick, strong, hair back. (It breaks easy now)



My hair is damaged?

I suggest that you deep condition your hair. Purchase a good conditioner such as Paul Mitchell, Graham Webb or comparable brand. Saturate your hair with it and then get a hair towel and dampen it. Put the towel in the microwave for about 45 seconds. You want the towel to be very warm (not burning). Wrap the towel around your hair and leave it on for about 10 -20 minutes. Do this several times a week until you see your hair getting in better shape. Also consider using a flat iron protection spray. You can purchase at Sally's Beauty supply or any hair salon. It will help protect your hair every time you flatten it. Good luck.



My hair is damaged?

well first I would stop straighting it so much for awhile and give it some time to get strong again. Also buy some good shampoo for your hair type, not the 3.49 shampoo from Safeway. Next, I would recommend using raw egg. Seriously it helps the hair get back to being healthy and quick!! You may also try doing a hot conditioning treatment at your local salon to give your hair back some moisture, its when its dry that it breaks easily. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment