Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need something to fix my hair. It's so damaged!?

Does anyone know any shampoo or conditioner, or something that will help fix damaged hair? I use a hair straightener and hair dryer almost every day. I've tried certain shampoos that are supposed to help, but nothing has really worked yet. If anyone knows something that REALLY works, let me know please! thank you :)



I need something to fix my hair. It's so damaged!?

Get Inergy shampoo and Humectin conditioner from Phyto Organics. It's available and most salons. Try a leave-in to, my favorite is Instacure from Matrix Essentials that every salon has. This will make your hair feel smooth, and like there's no damage at all because it closes that damaged hair so it's no so pourous.



PS: Don't buy anything from a drugstore because they are loaded with alcohol which will continue to dry out your hair. Plus, limit your use on hairspray, or get an organic one such as the one Phyto Organics offers.



I need something to fix my hair. It's so damaged!?

Damaged hair can't be fixed.



There is a product sold at Sally's Beauty Supply called 'Inner Cellular' it will help your hair feel better.



Nothing can reverse damage no matter WHAT the commercials say.



I need something to fix my hair. It's so damaged!?

well, i got the sunsilk moisturizing conditioner and its really great. you just need to get one thats extra thick so it really sticks to your hair. also make sure to get it trimmed every few months. that will help a lot!



I need something to fix my hair. It's so damaged!?

well, try last call shampoo and conditioner. its made by beyond zone. then use the leave in conditioner. you can get it at sally beauty supply. i love the stuff



and also if you r hair is really damaged, make your to use a deep conditioner at least once a week, pantene makes a good one.



ps



on your days off, dont straighten or blow dry your hair, you know its bad for you hair hun



:)



I need something to fix my hair. It's so damaged!?

I would suggest using a leave in treatment, something you can leave in overnight to help repair. 3-5 minutes leave in treatments are good, but for more damaged hair, an overnight repair is suggested. So keep buying the shampoo/conditioner meant for damaged hair, but your a leave in conditioner spray right before you blow dry THEN use a heat protector spray right before you flat iron. This will keep your hair from getting more damaged.



I need something to fix my hair. It's so damaged!?

Stop doing everything with heat and start washing your hair with garnier fructis! Its mostly all natural. let hair air dry and brush it gently and get a healthy trim. If that fails go to a salon consistantly and let them nurse your hair back to normal. Good Luck! I know what you're going through! lol



I need something to fix my hair. It's so damaged!?

you should get a trim and try biosilk

No comments:

Post a Comment